This is not only incredibly easy, it’s also incredibly delicious!
- 1 salmon fillet-skin on
- 1/4 cup BEST FOODS mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons MAK GRILL CHIPOTLE RUB
- Rinse and towel pat salmon dry. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayo and MAK GRILL rub together. Slather on salmon-applying a 1/8-1/4 inch thick layer of seasoned mayo.
- Start grill, allow to reach high heat. Place salmon skin side down on un-greased foil. Grill for approx. 10 minutes per side per inch of thickness.
- When almost done cooking, add hardwood smoke for 20 minutes. We recommend using Bear Mountain Cascade Alder, Smokehouse Maple, Texas Mesquite, or Washington Apple Pellets.
- Remove fillet and separate from skin. Slice and serve.
This recipe generously provided by New Radio KXL’s Mr. BBQ, Bruce Bjorkman.